Traveling to Da Nang in rainy days? You shout as the rain doesn’t stop. Don’t let the weather ruin your holiday by following these 10 things to do in rainy days in Da Nang. Enjoy a great coffee, watch a movie or do indoor shopping, visit museums are great things to do on rainy days.
1. Helio Center – Best indoor entertainment center
Don’t let you sad and let’s have fun by going to some indoor entertainment centers to get away from the rain. Helio Center is the first complex multi service Recreation Center in Da Nang city which is worth your visit. Helio Center is the largest entertainment center in Da Nang
Designed by the White Hutchinson Leisure and Learning Group from the USA, this new center provides a wide range of exciting entertainment activities to meet the recreational demands of both locals and visitors. This is a good place for family with kids to enjoy the day as the complex’s Helio Kids area for children features 42 entertainment areas with numerous indoor and outdoor activities.
In Da Nang has some indoor amusement park such as Big C, Lotte Mart, Vincom Shopping Center or Indochina Riverside Tower Shopping Mall. You can participate in sports games or light entertainment. At the amusement park also has a dining area, you can dine right here.
Certainly you will NOT feel bored while traveling Da Nang on a rainy day ahead.
2. Sign up home cooking class
Somebody thought that nothing is more boring than visiting a beach city during the rainy season. But, Da Nang is beyond of our mind. Let’s go out of the hotel and any entertainment buildings, join a cooking class at a local house. The cooking class is not only for girls and it’s not as difficult as you think! Cooking is fun.
Cooking class is a great way to learn how to make your own authentic Vietnamese dishes. The colorful market is not affected by raining, it’s still crowded with many things you can discover.
3. Go shopping
Not so big like Ho Chi Minh or Ha Noi, but Da Nang does offer some shopping malls like Vincom Shopping Center, Parkson Vinh Trung Plaza, Indochina Riverside Tower Shopping Mall. Also, Big C or Lotte Mart are great choices. Go shopping in these places is much more comfortable than in local markets under the rain of course. Go and find the stuff you like. You won’t feel tired of bargaining like in markets since products in these malls are fixed price with normally good quality and famous brands.
4. Check in artistic indoor entertainment places
This is not like any traditional galleries or art museums. You can have a lot of fun and memorable happy memories with friends and family, no matter if it is a wet rainy day or hot summer day.
3D Art Museum Da Nang is built on an interestingly new way where valuable artworks are combined with fun & touching ideas. You can touch, rub, sit and even roll of the arts
5. Enjoy BBQ food in Da Nang
BBQ food is the perfect rainy day food for many reasons
- It’s hot in terms of temperature and taste
- It’s best enjoyed with an equally steaming hot bowl of rice
- The many ingredients that come with it (pork, beef, seafood, vegetable) make it a super filling meal.
Grill your rain away at these BBQ spots in Da Nang. Your meal comes in several course options with a generous amount of dishes, so bring some friends and make it a group thing. The smokeless grills will cook up perfectly grilled meats but won’t leave you smelling like you’ve been at a BBQ cook out all day.
BBQ Restaurants in Da Nang
- Nhóp Nhép (343 Phan Chau Trinh Street, Hai Chau District, Da Nang City)
- Mọi Quan (114 Nui Thanh Street, Hai Chau District, Da Nang City)
- Đệ Nhất Nướng (872 Tran Cao Van Street, Hai Chau District, Da Nang City)
- Quán Nướng Lu (56 Hoang Dieu Street, Hai Chau District, Da Nang City)
- GoGi House (A7 Nguyen Van Linh Street, Hai Chau District, Da Nang City)
6. Get a spa treatment
Probably the most obvious activity on a rainy day, for both men and women. There are so many spas around the Da Nang offering facials, body scrubs and much more.
The best Spa & Wellness in Da Nang
7. Visit Nui Than Tai Hot Springs Park and enjoy Japanese Onsen bath
Nui Than Tai Hot Springs Park is known as the best place to give you the ultimate relaxation and health care with the hot springs water rooted directly from Ba Na Nui Chua. The most amazing thing to do there in the rainy season is taking Japanese Onsen bath, then drinking tea in tearoom in Japanese style and enjoy the peaceful science of nature under the rain.
8. Watch rain from cafe shop
It very much seems like a romantic thing to do on rainy days. Sipping hot coffee in a beautiful coffee shop or a nice space bar while watching the streets of Da Nang in the rain is really romantic and fun. Otherwise, bring a book with you and indulge yourself with a hot cup of coffee or chocolate in the coffee shop.
Cafe shop in Da Nang
- Rafew Cafe (58 Hoang Van Thu Street, Hai Chau District, Da Nang City)
- Moc Mien Cafe (34 2/9 Street, Hai Chau District, Da Nang City)
- Long Coffee (123 Le Loi Street, Hai Chau District, Da Nang City)
- Happy Heart Cafe (09 Ly Tu Trong Street, Hai Chau District, Da Nang City)
- Amazon Cafe (Green Island, Hai Chau District, Da Nang City)
- Memory Lounge (07 Bach Dang Street, Hai Chau District, Da Nang City)
These experiences not only make less bleak rainy day but also leave you with unforgettable memories that anymore.
9. Discover museums
Da Nang is a house of 4 museums and some fine art galleries. Discovering them is a good way to know more about Da Nang history and kill your time.
Museum in Da Nang
- Da Nang museum (24 Tran Phu Street, Hai Chau District, Da Nang City)
- Da Nang Museum of Cham Sculpture (02 2/9 street, Hai Chau District, Da Nang City)
- Ho Chi Minh Museum – Military Zone 5 Museum (03 Duy Tan Street, Hai Chau District, Da Nang City)
- Dong Dinh Museum (Son Tra Peninsula, Son Tra District, Da Nang City)
Go and enjoy yourself. Don’t worry if it rains. Not every day is sunny, but every day can be great.
FEATURED TOURS AND EXPERIENCES