If the jet lag bother you in night or you just want to hang around in the midnight at Da Nang, you don’t know where to go as Da Nang is not really nightlife city as Ho Chi Minh or Ha Noi, but it is also a interesting experience for the curious traveler who love the secret corner.
The easiest ones are bar and night club, the hot spot of night life, you can find them in Han River, An Thuong area but most of the Bar and Club is gather at the West bank of Han river where is a busiest places. One of the oldest bars at Da Nang is Bamboo2 Bar where is a very traditional warm western style bar with cheap price and a nice view to the Dragon Bridge, these points make it a familiar gathering place of westerner and backpacker in Da Nang.
Another recommendation is Waterfront Bar, a more modern cool western style bar with primary color is white and wooden black. This bar is a more restaurant place with more variety of drinks and foods so it suitable for people love an Europe nice and clean place for dinner with live music.
About the club, one of the newest and busiest place is the Sky Bar 36 where is not only a night club but also have a great view from 36th stage of Novotel hotel, looking for more place for Da Nang sightseeing.
Another place is New Phuong Dong which is a more famous local night club.
Besides, some bars in Da Nang include
- Vertigo Bar (48 An Thuong 1 Street, Ngu Hanh Son District, Da Nang City)
- Universal 2 (232 Bach Dang Street, Hai Chau District, Da Nang City)
- Seventeen Saloon Bar (76 Tran Hung Dao Street, Son Tra District, Da Nang City)
- On the Radio Bar (35 Thai Phien Street, Hai Chau District, Da Nang City)
- Oasis Tapas Bar (An Thuong 4 Street, Ngu Hanh Son District, Da Nang City)
- Golden Pine Pub (52 Bach Dang Street, Hai Chau District, Da Nang City)
- Brilliant Top Bar (162 Bach Dang Street, Hai Chau District, Da Nang City)
- Billabong Pub (34 An Thuong 1 Street, Ngu Hanh Son District, Da Nang City)
- A La Carte Rooftop Bar (Corner of Vo Nguyen Giap Street & Duong Dinh Nghe Street, Son Tra District, Da Nang City)
2. Pham Hong Thai night food street: Sweet soup, pudding and noodle
Pham Hong Thai is a favorite place for sweet lotus seed soup and coconut pudding, the small restaurants here are owned by the families from generation to generation so they are really unique in the taste. Then, the noodle street restaurant came later and made this place became one of the most busiest place in Da Nang night.
3. Con Market
Busy in both day and night, Con Market is other place for your midnight food, some people may not like this place as it is quite not clean, but you can not expect more from a street restaurant. The familiar dish here is duck soup which usually come with a boiled Duck organs dish, a very normal food of Vietnamese people which can scare many foreigner. There are a lot of more dishes which you can try here including Bun Cha Ca (Grilled Fish Cake Noodle), Banh Xeo (Pancake), Banh Canh (Rice Spaghetti) or even jackfruit, etc.
At the opposite of the Duck restaurant is a place for anyone who don’t want to sleep at midnight, the street midnight coffee shops where you can silently watch the midnight real life of a taxi driver or cyclo driver who is waiting for guest, or a labor after his night shift.
4. Baby Duck Egg at Le Loi – Ly Tu Trong crossroads
Da Nang people usually call this place as Baby duck egg for lover or Hell baby duck egg, of course it’s nothing serious here, it is just because the street restaurant here usually use a small oil lamp for each table that make the place quite dark. The main reason for keeping the dark is quite interesting, because the baby duck egg is one of the 10 most scary food of the world so it is better not to see it even it’s one of the local favorite food. A tiny nice point is that you can change the egg if the duck is too old which mean cannot be eaten.
FEATURED TOURS AND EXPERIENCES