Why Goi Ca Nam O is special
Nam O raw fish is famous for a long time with the feature in taste. The fish in this raw dish can be pilchard, anchovy, top fish,… but the most suitable is herring because it has sweet and firm meat. This dish’s sauce is the combination of boiled fish water, Nam O fish sauce, chili, flour, and MSG.
“Thính” (a Vietnamese spice) and galingale in this dish is more delicious than others. They make the fish meat dried, fragrant and germicide. When eating, people add fried peanut and sesame into the sauce.
Each piece of fish mixed with sauce, chili, forest leaves … creates special flavor that you have never had before.
Where to eat Nam O Raw Fish Salad
- Thanh Huong Restaurant 1: 1029 Nguyen Luong Bang Street, Lien Chieu District, Da Nang City
- Thanh Huong Restaurant 2: 50 Ho Tuong Street, Thanh Khe District, Da Nang City
- Goi Ca Cam Tu: 950 Nguyen Luong Bang Street, Lien Chieu District, Da Nang City
- Goi Ca Vinh: 960 Nguyen Luong Bang Street, Lien Chieu District, Da Nang City
- Cay Khe Restaurant: 44 Le Thanh Nghi Steet, Hai Chau District, Da Nang City
- Goi Ca Ba My: 11 Mai Lao Bang Street, Hai Chau District, Da Nang City
FEATURED TOURS AND EXPERIENCES