Why Bun Cha Ca is special
The noodle is one of the signature dishes of Da Nang Cuisine. Grilled fish cake made from many kinds of fresh fish including lizardfish, barracuda and mackerel. The broth is cooked with various kinds of vegetables such as pumpkin, cabbage, pineapple, tomato and dried bamboo shoots, which makes it very tasty and healthy. The amazing mixture of the various flavours really gives a delicious taste.
To make the fish cake, fresh fish is chosen and bought at the harbor, cleaned and separated into 2 parts: bone and meat. The meat is then ground and mixed with spices, such as salt, pepper, sugar, and made into 2 kinds of fish cake: steamed and fried. The fried one seems to be more favored. In the meantime, the bone is stewed to make the sweet, flavorful broth.
Where to eat Grilled Fish Cake Noodle
- Bun Cha Ca 109: 109 Nguyen Chi Thanh Street, Hai Chau District, Da Nang City
- Bun cha ca Ong Ta: 113A Nguyen Chi Thanh Street, Hai Chau District, Da Nang City
- Bun cha ca Ba Lu: 317 Hung Vuong Street, Thanh Khe District, Da Nang City
- Bun cha ca Ba Hoa: 27 Le Hong Phong Street, Hai Chau District, Da Nang City
- Bun cha ca Ba Phien: 63 Le Hong Phong Street, Hai Chau District, Da Nang City
FEATURED TOURS AND EXPERIENCES