Why Bo Ne (Sizzling Beefsteak) is special
Bo Ne (sizzling beefsteak) is an attractive breakfast dish for Da Nang’s residents. Literally, “bo” means beef, whilst “ne” means to dodge. It means that when enjoying beef, you must dodge all the boiling oil to avoid being burned.
This delicious dish consists of 2 or 3 pieces of beef, a small meatball, a sunny side up egg, along with some scallions and thin slices of onions. In addition, a plate of salad, sliced tomatoes and cucumber, crisp breads, and a small bowl of delicate and refined soup made from pig bones are also provided. You can add pepper, chilli and soya sauce to satisfy their personal tastes.
Bo Ne tastes best when it is still hot, therefore it is served on a warm calf shaped iron plate. This helps to keep the meal hot on its way from the kitchen.
Where to eat Bo Ne (Sizzling Beefsteak)
- Quoc Minh Restaurant: 28 Phan Dinh Phung Street, Hai Chau District, Da Nang City
- Ngoc Anh Restaurant: 112 Nguyen Chi Thanh Street, Hai Chau District, Da Nang City
- 64T Breakfast Restaurant: 64 Nguyen Chi Thanh Street, Hai Chau District, Da Nang City
- Khanh Restaurant: 41 Hoang Van Thu Street, Hai Chau District, Da Nang City
- Chin Den Restaurant: 55 Ngo Gia Tu Street. Hai Chau District, Da Nang City