Why My Quang (Quang’s Noodles) is special
Like Hue beef noodle soup and Ha Noi beef noodle soup, Quang’s noodle is made from noodle and broth too. However, noodles – the main ingredient of the dish have two types: white noodle is made of rice only and the yellow is made from rice and turmeric. The broth is cooked from pork bones for fatty flavor and high nutrition. The amount broth used is not as much as in Hue beef noodle soup and Ha Noi beef noodle soup. That makes Quang’s noodles differ from the other kinds of noodle in Vietnam.
Quang’s noodle is served in a bowl that contains noodles, broth and variety of toppings. Toppings for Quang’s noodles are very diverse: some slice of pork, beef, chicken, fish, shrimp or a half of boiled egg. Besides, roasted peanut, fresh vegetable and toasted Vietnamese sesame rice cracker are also added on the top of the bowl for authentic taste of Quang’s noodles. That unique noodle can be offered as a fine dish for breakfast, lunch and dinner also.
Where to eat My Quang (Quang’s Noodles)
- Dac San Tran (Tran Restaurant)
– Address 1: 04 Le Duan Street, Hai Chau District, Da Nang City
– Address 2: 300 Hai Phong Street, Thanh Khe District, Da Nang City
– Address 3: 28 Duy Tan Street, Hai Chau District, Da Nang City
– Address 4: 43 Do Quang Street, Thanh Khe District, Da Nang City
- My Quang Ba Mua: 19 Tran Binh Trong Street, Hai Chau District, Da Nang City
- My Quang 1A: 1A Hai Phong Street, Hai Chau District, Da Nang City
- My Quang Ba Ngan: 108 Dong Da Street, Hai Chau Dítrict, Da Nang City